- You will maintain the relationship and alliance with Salesforce and position PwC and our capabilities and service offerings.
- You will lead and participate in Salesforce business development opportunities.
- You will drive strategic growth in our target markets by developing leads, pipeline identification and development.
- You will be responsible for proactive outreach as well as monitoring market developments to create growth opportunities.
- You will be responsible for leading project teams gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce.com.
- In addition, you will assist with our marketing activities for Salesforce.
- You have a minimum of five years working experience, two of which in consulting to large and/or middle-market companies and you have lead and run CRM engagements across several industries in Switzerland (financial services preferred).
- You have a degree in business administration, management, marketing, or a related field.
- You are a self-starter, independent and you know how to approach and develop new markets and clients with your sales background and expertise.
- You are experienced in selling consulting services, software or related technical products.
- You are a strong networker with the ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with senior business leaders.
- You are fluent in German and English and willing to travel.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.