- You will train our clients on the Agile principles and provide them with tools to become Agile.
- You will act as a mentor to our clients, and provide ongoing feedback and means of improvements towards the Agile mindset and frameworks.
- You will develop Agile adoption strategies for large organisations. This includes every stage of adoption, from the introduction of Agile and employee education, to fostering teams and cultures that practice Agile, to sustaining Agile methodologies and continually offering plans for improvements.
- You will take on the responsibility to implement Agile ways of working across all levels of an organisation and will use techniques that increase collaboration, predictability, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- You will contribute to building up and developing a successful consulting team.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 3 years of experience as an Agile coach.
- You are scrum master certified and familiar with Agile frameworks including Scrum, LeSS and SaFE and you have experience in the set up and running of Agile project infrastructure and tools (e.g. Jira & Confluence).
- You demonstrate excellent coaching and training skills, a structured way of working and problem-solving skills and you are curious about leading edge digital technology.
- You love to work with an interdisciplinary approach where collaboration, dedication to the purpose and transparency bring about the best results.
- You have a team-oriented mindset, take on responsibility on projects and foster innovative solutions.
- You are fluent in English and you are flexible to work on engagements in Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.