- You will support the account management for one of our global priority clients in Banking, together with the respective leadership teams and global account team members.
- You will support with defining and implementing the account strategy, coordinating the global account team and driving strategic topics and pursuits.
- You will work directly with our Global Relationship Partners and territory lead partners, support them autonomously and drive the constant improvement of relevant processes.
- You will support and take responsibility for global, regional and local management requests such as budgeting, reporting, strategic planning etc. and follow up on business opportunities.
- You will have the possibility to directly interact with client stakeholders and will be in charge for the monthly reporting to the client.
- In close coordination with other PwC functions, you support the team in adhering to risk and compliance requirements.
- You will be in charge for coordinating and organising events like the global client planning workshop for the PwC team or specific client events.
- You will maintain and update account-specific dashboards in Salesforce.
- You have a university degree and you have gained already relevant work experience.
- You have strong analytical and project management skills, a convincing and client-focused personality and used to working with senior stakeholders
- You are proficient with the use of MS office products and are happy to work with new tools. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You are passionate about the banking industry and want to help grow our team and deliver value to our clients.
- You are a team player who is flexible, proactive and motivated by a dynamic and demanding working environment.
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, also in German.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.