- You join one of the largest digital networks in the world (Source: AdAge, Agency Report 2018, 30. April, 2018) and are member of the Digital Leadership Team in Switzerland.
- You develop web applications using OOP and agile project management methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- You define the software architecture for the project given and are able to communicate it to different stakeholder.
- You are responsible for the code quality you and your team provides.
- You collaborate with other team members, the team lead and the project manager.
- You support ideation and prototyping session with technical inputs.
- You have a university or applied science degree or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience with MVP Frameworks e.g. Symfony3.
- You are proficient in OOP (e.g.PHP7/Phython/Java/GO/...) and RDBMS (MySQL).
- You have basic skills in Linux, Apache/Nginx, Docker and containerized environments, you are familiar with common web standards.
- You have experience in developing and implementing software projects.
- You are reliable, independent and you have a structured way of working.
- Good communicator, with the ability to interact and influence across multiple levels of management and stakeholders
- You have strong teamwork capabilities
- You have an affinity for technology and business in general; you follow developments in web & mobile technologies and business trends
- You keep up-to-date with software development trends
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.