- You provide international customs & trade consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You implement, support and maintain software, e.g. SAP GTS at client site and you will therefore travel around the world
- You use and help develop analytics tools to help our clients gain visibility into their business
- You help our clients in analyzing and reviewing international supply chain transactions.
- You support the SAP GTS Managers and Directors in optimizing import and export operations as well as delivery routes for our clients.
- You participate in the development of our SAP GTS & Customs practice and you work on client development tasks.
- You have a University degree in Economics, Information Technology, Law or similar.
- You have 2 - 4 years of work experience in a similar environment and a good understanding of supply chain, import & export and IT-processes.
- You have good SAP knowledge, ABAP or GTS would be a big plus but not required.
- You have a good understanding of P2P and OTC processes and you are interested in international trade and geopolitics.
- You are willing to travel up to 100%, potentially for a longer period of time (2-4 weeks).
- You are fluent in English and German or French, other language skills are an advantage.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Sven GrunderRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 92
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.