- You will help manage our clients with their compliance and investigation matters, e.g. relating to fraud, bribery, corruption, money laundering or litigation within Switzerland and/or abroad.
- Within investigation teams, you will support the gathering and review of evidence. This may include document review, accounting analyses as well as attending and documenting interviews.
- You will take part in a variety of training sessions and expand your skills and expertise.
- You will work within a nurturing and passionate team of qualified accountants, former members of investigative authorities / regulators and lawyers.
- You have a University degree in Business Economics, Accounting, Finance, Criminology or Economic Crime or similar, or you are a Certified Public Accountant.
- You are fluent in English and German. Fluency in French is an advantage.
- You are curious by nature, exercise professional skepticism and seek intellectually challenging work. You are inquisitive and persistent, with a natural flair for solving complex problems.
- You intrinsically share and collaborate with colleagues and are happiest when working together in a team.
- You have an increased flexibility and like to travel on short notice also to emerging market countries in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean, and you can deal with unpredictability.
- Your place of work could potentially be abroad over weeks and sometimes months.
- You are motivated to investigate and prevent financial crime and accounting misstatements and are ambitious to learn and develop as well as build a career within PwC.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Tel. +41 58 792 49 69
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about Advisory Flexible Resources (AFlex)