- You are responsible for data validation and quality assurance for priority accounts in CRM/DWH.
- You prepare and analyze monthly sales/KPI reports for the Management.
- You prepare regularly proposal reports.
- You generate ad hoc analysis/reports by using Data Warehouse.
- You assist in the yearly sales budgeting process.
- You support various projects in the Growth & Markets department.
- You support the further development of the existing reporting/controlling services and automated solutions.
- You have a university degree in Economics/Business Administration or diploma as chartered expert in financial and managerial accounting and reporting.
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in Controlling/Analysis.
- You have strong Excel skills and high IT affinity (Power BI, Alteryx).
- You have strong analytical and good communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You are a team player and you have the ability to work independently.
- You have an internal service mentality and you take on responsibility.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.