- Become part of PwC's Flexible Legal Resources and join our mission to change the way of delivering quality legal work to our large network of clients.
- You will work on a staffing contract which offers you maximum flexibility including the utilization rate you prefer (full-time/part-time).
- You will support our clients based in Liechtenstein in their daily trust business with international exposure.
- You will assist in the acquisition as well as in the support and advice of customers of our clients.
- You will actively pursue legal, economic and political developments in the core market with a strong focus on Liechtenstein.
- You will advise on and assess legal and reputational risks, review and negotiate documents, identify and resolve policy and legal issues and procedural questions.
- You will interact and coordinate internal and external legal counsel on several projects where necessary.
- You have a Swiss and/or Liechtenstein legal background with trust education and/or only trust education.
- An additional trust degree (e.g. trust expert) would be a strong plus.
- You have sound legal and/or trust in-house experience (3-8 years) in Switzerland or Liechtenstein.
- Strong project management skills and experience would be appreciated.
- You are perfectly fluent in English (with excellent writing skills) and speak German on a mother tongue level.
- You also have strong communication and organizational skills and you are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Tel. +41 58 792 22 22
Who we are – PwC as an employer
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual. You'll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of legal advice and consulting.More about PwC's Flexible Legal Resources