- You will manage engagements and collaborate with Emerging Technology start-ups in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency world. Depending on your background and interests, you will focus on some or many of the below tasks:
- With your engagement team, you address risk management issues across entire enterprises and in start-ups, be it risk assurance over transformative initiatives, cryptography or data security.
- You build partnerships in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency ecosystem, and increase the trust and transparency in technology solutions to clients' partners and community users.
- You will supervise fieldwork activities on consulting engagements, and draw up reports and recommendations in multiple formats, including presentations, reports and dashboards.
- You will manage the development of client solutions, audit tools or methodologies in the emerging technologies and start-up community.
- You have a strong passion for and understanding of emerging trends such as disruptive technologies (e.g. Blockchain, cryptocurrencies, IoT, artificial intelligence, drone technology, machine learning, etc.), multi-platform apps, social and mobile computing, collaboration platforms, agile & lean startup development methodologies, and SaaS & distributed computing architectures.
- You have several years' experience in IT development, process or controls functions.
- You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills giving recommendations to improve existing processes and controls and in generating summaries of findings
- You are fluent in English and, ideally, German or French.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.