- You will have the opportunity to complete an internship or master thesis in our Data Analytics team for six months and will therefore be able to assist in developing or improving our statistical models with the focus on personalized medicine.
- You contribute to some or all stages of data analysis: design, data preparation and analysis, statistical modeling, reporting and publication.
- You will be working in a team of senior modeling experts, who will provide you with the relevant experience
- You can develop personally in a working environment characterized by team spirit, trust and mutual support.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a master's degree in (medical or bio) statistics.
- You have sound modeling skills, ideally with R.
- You have ideally gained first experience with real world data analysis.
- You are innovative, motivated, a team- and customer-oriented personality with a high willingness to learn.
- You learn to demand and give appropriate and constructive feedback.
- You have a very good command of German and English, both spoken and written.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.