- You will work in challenging and fast paced SAP transformation programs.
- You will analyze our client's business processes, evaluate the best use of SAP solutions and, advise our clients on design and implementation of best-practice SAP solutions.
- You will manage sub-projects and lead teams of functional consultants and client staff.
- You acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
- Your will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise.
- You thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
- You will be coached by inspiring and challenging leaders.
- You have a degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in process consulting and implementation of SAP solutions.
- You have expert knowledge in specific SAP modules and a profound understanding of related business processes.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will be based in Zurich and are flexible to work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Francisca RichterRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 81
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.