- You will be working with the Smart Contract Assurance team who - through their services - are setting the standard for blockchain security. They assess the security of smart contracts and critical blockchain components using state-of-the-art techniques and set up processes to ensure they stay secure after deployment.
- You support the Smart Contract Assurance team in managing their prospective and current client portfolio by ensuring that the process for each client flows efficiently and is in compliance with internal policies and the agreement with the client.
- You are responsible for keeping each team on task and projects on deadline, handling the logistics and keeping all parties updated on the progress.
- You will monitor the status of opportunities and active jobs on a daily/weekly basis and present status in standups weekly.
- You will facilitate the onboarding process for clients and support the team throughout the risk assessment process, opening of the job and - when complete - the closing of the job.
- You will manage the billing process for the team, including monitoring status, issuing bills and following up.
- You will maintain an inventory of content - from templates to proposals to publications - so they can be leveraged for future needs.
- Education in business administration or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of a similar function.
- You are fluent in German and in English (both spoken and written)
- You are proficient with the use of MS office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and are happy to work with new tools. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You have strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- You are a team player who is flexible, proactive and motivated by a dynamic and demanding working environment.
- Prior experience with relevant PwC-internal processes and stakeholders (Risk Management, Billing, Documentation) are a plus, but not required.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 7% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir sieben Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have over 3,300 employees from 78 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.