- You will work in the Deals Data Analytics team and help with the development of data and analytics tools and processes as well as the development of the Deals Data Analytics services.
- You will conduct interesting data analysis in transactions in different areas ranging from real estate to healthcare and support our clients with individual assessments and evaluations.
- You will primarily work with internal colleagues from Deals (transaction services).
- You will be part of an innovative and motivated team and have the possibility to bring in own ideas and help designing different concepts.
- You will also work with colleagues from PwC Digital Services (PDS) and our European Data & Analytics Center of Excellence in Munich.
- You will be part of a diverse and inspiring environment with an international network and will receive regular feedback from your colleagues and your coach.
- You have a degree in mathematics, engineering, computer science or business administration with a quantitative focus or a similar education (Bachelor, Master, PhD or MBA).
- You already have first experience as a data analyst, know statistical methods and can apply them.
- You have an interest in data analysis for various areas like healthcare, real estate, financial services and others.
- You are a team player, motivated to learn new things and you like to analyse and visualize complex topics and to work client-oriented.
- You have first experience in identifying relevant data sources, extracting data (e.g. from ERP-systems) as well as ensuring data quality.
- You ideally know how to deal with structured data in relational databases, in Office formats (e.g. Excel, Access) or text files (e.g. XML, CSV) and you ideally have experience with data modelling tools (Alteryx, Matlab, etc.) as well as reporting solutions (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.).
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), knowledge of German is a plus.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 9% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 72 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Patricia SchmitzRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 13 64
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.