Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Consultant Sourcing
What you can expect from us.
- You will support projects or workstreams on local / international client projects (50/50) in the context of procurement cost optimization and P2P-process optimization.
- You will support projects or workstreams on local / international client projects (50/50) in the context of strategic sourcing, category management and establish effective procurement function.
- You will support the engagement teams with your strong analytical skills (spend cube analysis), your category management knowledge and understanding of state-of the art P2P processes and tools.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You will succeed on challenging assignments by leveraging your expertise and experience.
- You will acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
What we expect from you.
- You have 3-4 years of experience working side-by-side with procurement professionals on an operational, tactical and / or strategic level, either in consulting or in a line function.
- You possess strong analytical skills with respect to procurement operations, processes, costs and demand categories.
- You are familiar with procurement methodologies and sourcing practices, capable to provide advice on evaluating supply side markets, tendering for goods and services, negotiating offerings and developing contractual agreements.
- You have a good working knowledge of either a commodity / supply category, an industry or service sector.
- You hold a university degree in business economics or business engineering with excellent results.
- You are able to convince others through your written or spoken communication – both in German and English, potentially also in French.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement