Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Transfer Pricing Manager
What you can expect from us.
- You will perform, manage and coordinate multi-country transfer pricing projects and assist multinational companies in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- You will be involved in presentations and proposals and participate in projects related to supply-chain restructuring.
- You will identify client needs and provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts in Switzerland and abroad.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
What we expect from you.
- You hold a degree in accounting, economics or business.
- You have 4-5 years' prior work experience in transfer pricing, either in consulting or in the industry.
- You have proven experience in the performance, management and coordination of multi-country transfer pricing projects (e.g., global documentation and/or planning).
- You speak fluent French and English.
- You are prepared to take on responsibility as a leader of a team or in an area of expertise.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: To be discussed