Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
International Tax Manager
What you can expect from us.
- You act as a client relationship manager for Swiss clients in international tax compliance projects.
- You perform centralised co-ordination of local teams on international tax compliance Engagements.
- You assist in winning work and manage successful delivery of tax compliance Projects.
- You identify tax risks and opportunities and additional areas of service to offer the clients.
What we expect from you.
- You have at least 4 years relevant experience in this area, ideally gained in an international corporate or consulting environment.
- You have an international tax background with experience in cross-border technical tax matters & risks.
- You understand issues and opportunities in client's local offices, process, suggest and discuss with client's HQ tax team
- You have excellent English and preferably good French skills.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Robert Jacsman, phone 058 792 16 24
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: tbd