Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
(Senior) Manager Corporate Tax Financial Services
What you can expect from us.
- You will provide tax consulting services to Swiss and international Financial Services clients.
- You will deepen your expertise in regular tax advice, tax planning and structuring, and in mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- You will identify additional areas of service to offer to clients.
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.
- You will develop your leadership skills working in high performing teams with committed staff.
What we expect from you.
- You have a degree in accounting, economics, business or law, and preferably the Swiss tax expert diploma.
- You have 5 to 6 years proven experience in corporate tax (Swiss and international).
- You speak fluent French and English; knowledge of German would be a plus.
- You will take on responsibility as a leader of teams or in areas of expertise
- You will have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Robert Jacsman, phone 058 792 16 24
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: tbd