Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Senior Manager Transaction Services
What you can expect from us.
- You will help our clients with dedicated support for transactions in a wide variety of circumstances (acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures and structured investments).
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects in the entire Deals environment, e.g. Corporate Finance, Valuation or Post-Deal-Integration.
- You will collaborate with other experts to develop a rapid understanding of the client's business and issues, and articulate your findings appropriately in order to deliver high quality reports.
- You will work in a diversified, international environment covering multiple areas and industries.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
What we expect from you.
- You hold a masters degree, Swiss or other CPA is a plus.You have a thorough understanding of financial accounting and reporting requirements in accordance with internationally recognised reporting standards (e.g. IFRS, US GAAP).
- You have at least 8 years of experience, ideally in another Big Four company, including 3 years in providing financial due diligence and other transaction-related services to large companies and private equity fund clients.
- Your native language is English; German or any other language is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical skills and are quick-witted.You are energetic, proactive, able to empathise with clients and staff, and are enthusiastic about delivering value to clients.
- You demonstrate proven willingness to undertake business travel, as required, for client assignments or business-related matters.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement