Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Senior Audit IT
What you can expect from us.
- You will carry out and assisting in IT audit contracts to evaluate the governance of information systems, application controls and general IT controls for multinational companies.
- You will be in charge of identifying the weaknesses of IT controls and the risks associated with these, evaluating the implications for the financial audit and formulating recommendations in order to reduce these risks.
- You will assist in consulting contracts in connection with IT security, the review of IT projects (selection of suppliers, archiving, data migration) and the analysis of data and their quality.
- You will work in an international team.
What we expect from you.
- You have a bachelor or Master degree in Information System Management, Management or a similar degree
- You have gained 3-5years experience in the fields of auditing (currently you are an experienced senior or junior manager in audit).
- You are competent in SAP ITGC, business processes with excellent IT and audit skills.
- You have previous exposure to data mining, knowledge of SQL/XML a strong asset.
- You have previous experience in working on SEC registrant clients (SOX404), ideally with experience in dealing with PCAOB reviews.
- You are fluent in English and French.
- You are innovative and motivated to work in a team.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Mélanie Brondel, phone 058 792 91 86
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: to be defined