Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Project Assurance Manager for Core Banking System Transformation and Change Projects
What you can expect from us.
- You will work in several independent project assurance functions within financial services system transformation and business change projects on behalf of the project management and sponsorship to ensure the project will be delivered in scope, and within time and budget.
- You are part of PwC's global Transformation Assurance Service, based in Zurich, and help to assess global transformation and change projects.
- You contribute to wide ranging activities that cover the review and assessment of all major project phases, key stakeholders and key benefit drivers of a project as well as the review of the design and implementation of financial services core systems.
- You deepen your expertise and grow through tailored training and access to external coaches.
- You collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
What we expect from you.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration or a similar education.
- You ideally have three years of experience in project assurance or project management with a finance background and have been exposed to core financial services systems and change initiatives.
- You are fluent in English and German, have very strong communication skills and can operate in a structured manner.
- You are highly motivated, objective-driven and flexible in your approach to work.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Benjamin Lohrmann, phone 058 792 25 29
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: from now on