Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Assistant Manager IT Audit Banking
What you can expect from us.
- You will assist in IT audits in the financial sector.
- You will help to identify the weaknesses of IT controls and the risks associated with these, evaluating the implications for the financial audit and formulating recommendations in order to reduce these risks.
- You will assist in the review/advice of business processes, assisting our clients to better understand system configurations and its impact on the process efficiencies.
- You will work in a diverse team part of an international network, and benefit from continuous training.
What we expect from you.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Information System Management, Management or a similar degree and a CISA, CISM certification.
- You have gained 3-4 years' experience in the fields of auditing and/or IT consultancy in consulting and/or the financial sector.
- You are fluent in English and German and you have excellent IT and accountancy skills.
- You are client-oriented and set yourself high standards in the quality of your work.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Benjamin Lohrmann, phone 058 792 25 29
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: from now on