Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Senior Manager - International VAT
What you can expect from us.
- You will provide international indirect tax consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will develop tax client relationships, assist in winning work and manage the successful delivery of international indirect tax projects.
- You will help our clients in strategy direction, value creation and in reviewing indirect tax structures.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax practice.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
What we expect from you.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in economics, business or tax law as well as a tax qualification.
- You havemore than 10 years' prior work experience in VAT .
- You speak fluent English; knowledge of French would be a plus.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by coaching or mentoring others.
- You will expand the global PwC business network and leverage your personal relationships.
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: tbd