Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Manager - International VAT
What you can expect from us.
- You will provide international indirect tax consulting services to Swiss and international clients.
- You will develop tax client relationships, assist in winning work and manage the successful delivery of international indirect tax projects.
- You will help our clients in strategy direction, value creation and in reviewing indirect tax structures.
- You will participate in the development of our indirect tax practice.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will succeed on challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience.
What we expect from you.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in economics, business or tax law as well as a tax qualification.
- You havemore than 10 years' prior work experience in VAT .
- You speak fluent English; knowledge of French would be a plus.
- You will share your expertise and experience actively by coaching or mentoring others.
- You will expand the global PwC business network and leverage your personal relationships.
- You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: tbd