Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
International VAT Technology Manager
What you can expect from us.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering multi-jurisdictional insourcing and outsourcing indirect tax software and data analytics projects in Switzerland and across Europe.
- You will give guidance on indirect tax issues, implementing VAT compliance, structuring and due diligence as well as reviewing indirect tax systems, processes and controls for effectiveness and governance.
- You will be building and leading a technology group responsible for the development of indirect tax technology and face others with the various and diverse tasks.
- You will develop your leadership skills in high performing teams with committed staff.
- You will succeed in challenging and diverse assignments and projects by leveraging your know-how and experience with workplace Zurich or Zug.
What we expect from you.
- You hold a bachelor or master's degree in economics, or business or you are a chartered accountant (or equivalent).
- You have at least four years' prior work experience in VAT, in particular in the development and operation of indirect tax compliance and analytics software.
- You have at least 3 years' experience in an international environment, ideally within one of the «Big Four» or otherwise within a multinational company.
- You have excellent IT skills and are experienced with ERP-systems and developing and selling insourcing and outsourcing indirect tax software and data analytics projects.
- You are native speaker in English; knowledge of German and French would be a plus.
- You will expand the VAT department of PwC Switzerland and leverage on your previous experience as a VAT expert on international mandates and on your personal relationships in the international VAT expert community.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Laura Büchi, phone 058 792 15 77
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: to be discussed