Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Manager - Compensation & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
- You will work on long-term concepts for salary, benefits and pensions for our clients.
- You will develop innovative share ownership schemes with a clear value to our clients.
- You will recommend up-to-date market comparisons of salary and incentive systems.
- You will integrate solutions for remuneration and governance.
- You will provide valuable support on taxes and social insurances.
- You will manage complex HR and pension projects while managing scope, budgets and timescales.
What we expect from you.
- You have at least 5 years' experience in consulting or remuneration systems either in Switzerland or internationally.
- Specific HR and/or individual tax experience is a bonus.
- You are a native French speaker and are fluent in English ; knowledge of German is a plus.
- You have a client focussed, team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
- You are ambitious and dynamic, have a positive mindset, and are a good team player who is passionate about client service.
- You have good communication skills with the ability to cut through complexity in a clear and concise way.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Tax & Legal
Starting date: To be determined