Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Senior Consultant in Life Sciences Supply Chain Managment Consulting
What you can expect from us.
- You will deliver high impact projects in a timely manner with senior stakeholders.
- You will build and sustain trusted internal and external relationships, communicating effectively with different audiences.
- You will develop skills and new services to support practice growth.
- You will identify clients' problems, opportunities, and risks and develop and evaluate alternative strategies while working with clients to implement solutions.
- You will collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
What we expect from you.
- You have a degree from a university or university of applied sciences and have gained a minimum of 5-7 years' relevant work experience at a consultancy firm or in the Life Sciences, chemical industries.
- You have broad knowledge and experience of supply chain, operations and operational excellence – from strategy to execution – in the pharmaceutical, chemical, biotech or FMCG sectors.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient.
- You are fluent in English and have knowledge of German and/or French.
- You will bring in your own external network.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement