Go further – broaden your perspective
We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You'll be part of a global network of 208,000 specialists, including 2,700 colleagues in Switzerland. You'll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
Manager/Senior Manager Financial Services - Advisory Consulting
What you can expect from us.
- Drive client projects to transform their Wealth Management businesses in aspects from strategy to implementation and in areas ranging from front to back office
- Adapt to dynamic client environments, keeping the objectives in sight while systematically solving the problems on the ground
- Take an active part in the business development of our Financial Services Consulting practice in Switzerland, with a focus on Geneva based clients
- Lead multi-disciplinary and international teams, and manage stakeholders expectations
What we expect from you.
- University degree in Finance or Economics or MBA, from HEC or equivalent business school
- Relevant Financial Services experience in Swiss private banking and asset management, including sound knowledge of banking processes (front & back office, including KYC/client onboarding), as well as banking applications (Portfolio management, Portal, CRM)
- 6/9 years proven experience in an established consulting firm in areas such as transformation and regulatory projects, process analysis and project management
- Very good analytical and project management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, proactive and enthusiastic about delivering value to clients
- Fluent in French and in English (both spoken and written), working knowledge of German is a plus
- Based in Geneva, flexible to work on engagements in other parts of Switzerland
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: to convene