Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Manager Life Sciences Goveranance, Risk and Compliance Consulting
What you can expect from us.
- We offer you the opportunity to take on responsibility for managing, or to participate in, a variety of projects including compliance programme design and implementation, healthcare compliance auditing/monitoring, EFPIA disclosure, compliance control framework design and deployment, and compliance sensitive business process re-engineering.
- We enable you to develop an international professional network.
- We support you in learning on the job through continuous internal and external technical and soft-skills training and interdisciplinary collaboration within our company.
- We offer you an inspiring and international work environment, and we will support your growth by providing regular feedback.
What we expect from you.
- You have a master's degree and have gained a minimum of 6 (consultant) to 10 or more years (manager) of relevant work experience at a consultancy or law firm or in the Life Sciences industry.
- You have a broad knowledge and extensive experience of an applicable set of national healthcare-related laws, regulations and industry guidelines, at least from a US and a European perspective, combined with robust project experience – from strategy to execution – in either the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical devices industry.
- You are fluent in English and have a sound knowledge of German or French; any additional European language would be highly desirable.
- You are an excellent team player with very strong communications skills as well as an analytical, strategic thinker who is passionate about the evolving industry challenges.
- You are prepared to assume responsibility right from the word go and to coach our junior talents.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone 058 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement