Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Deals Manager Capital Markets
What you can expect from us.
- You are part of the high performing Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Solutions (CMAAS) team executing and delivering on transactions projects including IPOs, debt & equity offerings and cross border transactions (e.g.144As).
- You advise our clients on acquisitions and disposals including complex financial history, pro-forma, carve out reporting in multiple capital markets (e.g. SIX and SEC regulations).
- You advise on accounting standard changes and GAAP conversion projects.
- You develop new and extend existing relationships with our clients and actively support the client targeting and acquisition process.
- You are in the driver seat of your own responsibility, flexibility and development.
- You develop your leadership skills and share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
What we expect from you.
- You are a Certified Public Accountant (Switzerland and/or other country).
- You have strong knowledge of accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP and/or Swiss GAAP FER), industry credentials and transaction experience, if possible.
- You have 4-5 years experience as audit senior / manager or similar positions. You have a track record of project management, client management and high risk & services orientation.
- You have excellent English, German or French (both written and verbal) skills. You have strong communication skills, are very client-oriented, flexible and willing to travel and work in an international network.
- You drive your career together with your coach by setting clear career objectives and making conscious career choices.
- You bring in your external network and leverage your personal relationships.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Vanessa Gruber, phone 058 792 11 73
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: tbd