Go further – broaden your perspective
PwC Switzerland helps organisations and individuals grow precisely the way they want to – serving them with 195,000 people in 157 countries worldwide, more than 2,600 of them in Switzerland. Every day we strive to better understand our clients and our people. This includes offering them individual solutions and development opportunities in assurance, tax and legal and advisory services.
Manager Audit Financial Services - Asset Management
What you can expect from us.
- You will manage the mandates of our clients from French-speaking Switzerland in asset management companies and funds.
- You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
- You will keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending client seminars.
- You will head a team and lead various projects.
- You will gain in-depth knowledge of a broad range of clients.
- You will join an active, diversified team in a rapidly developing sector.
What we expect from you.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree or a diploma in economics.
- You are a certified accountant or have another relevant qualification.
- You have five or six years' audit experience for asset management companies and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations.
- You are fluent in English, French knowledge is a plus.
- You are innovative and you enjoy team work and contact with clients.
- You have excellent analytical and summarizing skills.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
We look forward to receiving your
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers
PwC, Romain Bonneville, phone 058 792 90 17
Line of service: Assurance
Starting date: To be determined